Chris Brown shares Part1 to his “Welcome To My Life” Documentary
American rapper, songwriter, actor, and dancer “Christopher Maurice Brown”.popular known as “Chris Brown“, Born in 1989 in Tappahannock, Virginia, he was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows from a young age. The singer made his debut hit when he came out with the song called “Run It” and ever since then, he has being consistent with the quality of sounds and videos he’s being offering. just this year the singer has pulled out hot joints like “Questions” , Pills and Automobile with help from Koak Black, Yo Ghotti & A Boogie with a hoodie” and so many other hot singles and features to follow it.
before going straight up to the documentary, we decided to share some history about the singer / Dancer , some facts you might actually not know about, check it out below..
Facts About Chris Brown
- Christopher Maurice Brown was born on May 5, 1989, in the small town of Tappahannock, Virginia, to Joyce Hawkins, a former day care center director, and Clinton Brown, a corrections officer at a local prison.
- Chris Brown attended Essex High School in Virginia until early 2005, when he moved to New York to pursue his music career.
- Brown taught himself to sing and dance at a young age and often cites Michael Jackson as his inspiration.
- At the same time, Brown was going through personal issues. His parents had divorced, and his mother’s boyfriend terrified him by subjecting her to domestic violence.
- Brown became the first male artist as a lead since Diddy in 1997 to have his debut single top the chart.
- His second album Exclusive (2007) spawned his second Hot 100 number one “Kiss Kiss“, in addition to “With You” and “Forever”.
- The album was also certified double platinum by the RIAA. In addition to his solo commercial success, Brown has been featured on several singles such as “No Air”, a duet with singer Jordin Sparks, “Shortie like Mine” with the rapper Bow Wow and “Shawty Get Loose” alongside Lil Mama and T-Pain.
- In 2009, Brown received significant media attention after pleading guilty to felony assault of his then girlfriend, singer Rihanna; he was sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community service.
- Chris Brown’s fourth album F.A.M.E. (2011) became his first to top the Billboard 200; it spawned the singles “Yeah 3x”, “Look at Me Now”, and “Beautiful People” which later earned him his first Grammy Award for Best R&B Album at the 54th Grammy Awards.
- His fifth album Fortune was released in 2012. However, after the release of Exclusive, Brown’s albums have not been well received commercially or by music critics, with the exception of X, which received a normalized rating of 63. Brown’s seventh studio album Royalty was released on December 18, 2015.
Documentary: Welcome To My Life (Part 1)
Some hours hours ago the legendary singer decided to share somethings about his life and how his career have being his source of happiness, brown shared a video of his documentary on youtube which you can stream above, he titled this documentary “Welcome To My Life” which is actually the part 1, we are in so much expectation to know what might be in the next part of this documentary, he has pulled out this in anticipation for his fort coming album “Full Moon”.
According to his write up on youtube
This compelling documentary moves beyond the spotlight and past the attention-grabbing headlines to give pop superstar Chris Brown a chance to tell his own story. New interviews with the international phenomenon reveal long-awaited answers about his passion for making music, his tumultuous and much publicized relationships, and the pitfalls of coming of age in the public eye. Also included is new concert footage, behind-the-scenes access, and special interviews from Usher, Jennifer Lopez, DJ Khaled, Mary J. Blige, Mike Tyson, Rita Ora, Jamie Foxx, Terrence Jenkins, Tyga, and others.
Stream this part 1 of this documentary above and lets know what you think about it. Enjoy and share!